AWS re:Invent 2015 is coming up, and we’d love to meet you at the event! Let’s schedule some time to chat during the event, and exchange insights about cloud computing!
# What is AWS re:Invent
For those of you who are new to AWS, AWS re:Invent is the ultimate Amazon Web Services annual user conference. The event features keynote announcements, training and certification opportunities, over 250 technical sessions, a partner expo, after hours activities, and more. The event is ideal for developers and engineers, system administrators, systems architects, technical decision makers, as well as those of you who take IT at your business seriously.
# Why AWS re:Invent
There are many reasons why re:Invent has become such an important conference. Here are just some of the benefits of attending:
- Gain deeper knowledge of core AWS services (Amazon EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift) and learn about new services (EC2 Container Service, AWS Lambda, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Kinesis).
- Learn technical best practices that cannot be found anywhere else. There are over 250 sessions on cloud architecture, continuous deployment, monitoring & management, performance, security, migration, and more.
- Save development time by getting questions answered by AWS engineering teams and learn technical tips and tricks from AWS architects, engineers, product leads, and expert users.
- Gain hands-on experience in full-day technical boot camps, self-paced labs, and hackathons.
- Learn ways to reduce your AWS bill.
# AWS re:Invent over years
In November 2012, AWS hosted its first Global Customer and Partner Conference event “re:Invent” in Las Vegas. The conference took place back in November 27-29, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada at The Venetian hotel. Which include more than 100 sessions and hands-on workshops. AWS re:Invent 2013 was bigger and better than 2012 year’s event. Amazon’s second annual cloud computing trade show saw over 8,000 attendees, 200 sessions, and 400 speakers. In 2014 With over 13,000 attendees, 400 speakers, 250 sponsors and more than 200 sessions, the Sands Expo convention center was buzzing with action. In 2015 AWS re:Invent is Huge, by far the largest cloud event of the year with over 18,000 attendees plus thousands more watching online. AWS re:Invent became the most important conference in the emerging cloud computing industry.
FlyData will be at AWS re:Invent. Request a meeting with FlyData Founder Koichi Fujikawa Contact Form.
# About FlyData
FlyData Inc. Lets you sync your data to Amazon Redshift, 24/7. By connecting your MySQL/Aurora/MariaDB databases to FlyData, you can query all your data in one place, inside Amazon Redshift. We’d love to chat with you on how FlyData can help your organization make better decisions faster through intelligent, real-time, Amazon Redshift data replication.